You have no items in your shopping cart.
A practical industry oriented workshop on fabric specially designed for fashion learners, which includes fiber understanding, Yarn qualities understanding, count calculation, various commercial woven fabrics with various issues and Industry concerns.
• A practical understanding to the fabrics made from various fibers
• Understanding Fiber properties and their impact on fashion apparel
• Understanding the yarns and their specification e.g.-yarn count, ply, twist etc
• Quality variation in yarns and their impact onto final garment
• How to calculate yarn count in industry actual situations
• Understanding various Woven fabrics used in fashion industry
• Most commercial Woven Fabrics applied in the Apparel Industry
• 1st February, 2020 (Saturday) in Jaipur - (Registration Closed)
Note : Investment Per Participant : INR 5000/-
Full Day Workshop charges include - Training Fees, Lunch, Morning and Evening Refreshments, Training Material and Certificate
Program Leader Profile:-
Mr. Akshay Tholia is a renowned international coach in Textiles and Apparel. He is Director - Training & Consultancy at SARV International. He has successfully trained more than 25000 Industry professionals and faculty members in India & abroad through his industry friendly workshops & trainings. He has served premium organization like NIFT & SGS India at a leadership position in Training . He is author of celebrated book ‘Live Textiles’ and Understanding Fabrics. He has developed interactive learning tools on fabrics for effective teaching methodology. He is a qualified Textile Engineer and has extensive work experience in the manufacturing & quality assurance of Fabrics & Garments.
Presentations, Discussions, Group Exercises, Case Studies, Activities, Videos with the help of Live Fabric Samples