You have no items in your shopping cart.
A practical industry oriented workshop on fabric which includes fiber understanding, Yarn qualities understanding, count calculation, various commercial knit & woven fabrics, Analysis of weaves, dyeing, printing & finishing understanding with various issues and industry concerns.
• Understanding various Fibers, properties and their impact on end product
• Understanding the yarns and their specification e.g.-yarn count, ply, twist etc
• How to calculate yarn count in industry actual situations
• Various Commercial Knits
• Various Commercial Woven Fabrics : Specification, Properties and Behavior Various Commercial Knits
• Weave Analysis: Industry Practices
• Dyeing techniques for various Woven & Knitted Fabrics
• Various styles & methods of Printing on Fabrics
• Understanding various Finishes on Fabrics
• Fabric Analysis
Date : 28th April 2018 (Saturday) in Jaipur - (Registration is closed)
Date : 3rd May 2018 (Thursday) in Gugaon - (Registration is closed)
Date : 16th May2018 (Wednesday) in Mumbai - (Registration is open)